A new patch will take place to add new events and packages. Full patch details can be found below:
■ 7/12 Patch Notes
- 7/12 (Wed) Starts during downtime at 8:50 AM (PDT)
- 7/12 (Wed) Starts during downtime at 08:50 (System Time)
1. World Gathering Event
Gather resources to earn rewards from the World Gathering Event Center Event. During the event period, the following World Buffs will apply:
– 500% Troop Capacity Buff
– 1000% Research Gathering Speed
Additionally, Level 6-9 resource nodes will pay out a limited time chest- the World Gathering Event Box II. Open the World Gathering Event Box II for a chance at goodies such as Faith, Quartzite, Gold, Divine Stone, Diamond Shards, Dragon’s Blood, Divine Tomes and Revival Herbs!
World Gathering Event Start/End Times:
- 7/13 (Thu) 12:00 AM – 7/20 (Thu) 12:00 AM (PDT)
- 7/13 (Thu) 12:00 AM – 7/20 (Thu) 00:00 (System Time)
Remember to claim earned rewards before the event ends!
2. Elijah Event
Want somewhere to spend your resources gained from the World Gather Event? Elijah has you covered with some limited time offers!
Elijah Event Start/End Times:
- 7/12 (Wed) After downtime – 7/20 (Thu) 12:00 AM (PDT)
- 7/12 (Wed) After downtime – 7/20 (Thu) 00:00 (System Time)
New items for the Event period:
Spartan Titan Fragments, Spartan Titan Core Shards, Quartzite, Divine Tome, Economy Pet Scroll, Combat Pet Scroll, Stardust, Anointed Divine Hammer, Monster Blood, Premium Moonstone Chance Chest
– Moonstone Chance Chest has been removed and will be replaced by Moonstone Chance Chest II. During the event, there will be a temporary sale price on this chest.
Event Purchase Updates:
– 50% discount and increased purchase limit applied to Warlord/Gatekeeper/Savior Titan fragments and Shards.
– Dragon’s Blood will be purchasable daily with an increased buy limit.
– Permanent Discount and increased buy limit applied to Maester’s Compass, Marble and Sulfur which will also be purchasable daily.
3. Re-enabled dismantling of Regal Champion gear
4. New functionality of Cosmetics with Buffs
Have you ever wished you could use the Rose Castle Skin but have the buffs from the Excalibur Temple? Well now you can! As part of our new update, buffs will no longer be tied to a specific skin. We have a full Dev Diary addressing those changes HERE but in summary:
– Unlocking cosmetics works the same as it always has
– Cosmetics no longer directly apply buffs
– Buffs provided by cosmetics can now be freely selected/equipped, as long as you have the cosmetic unlocked you have access to its buff
– When you run out of time on a buff/cosmetic, you will be unable to equip that buff
– Filtering lets you find the buffs you need quickly and easily
5. Event Center
- Growth Event – Sunday, Monday.
- Skirmish Event – Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday.
- Replenish Event – Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
*Targets and rewards reset daily. Remember to claim earned rewards before midnight (System Time).
*Skirmish Event grants points for ‘Kill Troop Power’, where only enemy killed troops count. Enemy injured troops and the attacker’s own dead/injured troops don’t.
6. New packages in the shop
- For Invasion Premium (updated)
- Resource Bonanza!
- Brains & Brawns
- Spartan Titan Power Up
- Blessing for the Faithful (free package Thu-Sun)
* These data changes will be applied upon reconnecting to the game after the patch. Events and Packages can be found in the game after the day reset, unless otherwise stated.
Go Forth, Descendants!