Rise of Firstborn will be undergoing maintenance on Wednesday, July 12th, 2023.
Please note that the game will be inaccessible during the maintenance period.
Read on for more information.
Wednesday July 12th, 2023 8:50 AM – 3:00 PM (PDT)
Wednesday July 12th, 2023 08:50 – 15:00 (System Time)
- Required Systems Update
– Added: Required data for implementation of new, Auto-Hunt Den of Thieves items.
– New functionality of Cosmetics with Buffs
Have you ever wished you could use the Rose Castle Skin but have the buffs from the Excalibur Temple? Well now you can! As part of our new update, buffs will no longer be tied to a specific skin. We have a full Dev Diary addressing those changes HERE but in summary:
- Unlocking cosmetics works the same as it always has
- Cosmetics no longer directly apply buffs
- Buffs provided by cosmetics can now be freely selected/equipped, as long as you have the cosmetic unlocked you have access to its buff
- When you run out of time on a buff/cosmetic, you will be unable to equip that buff
- Filtering lets you find the buffs you need quickly and easily
– Re-enabled dismantling of Regal Equipment
– Bug Fix:
– Spartan’s Hold the Gate skill will no longer apply to Sanctuaries of Unity. The visual of the shield will still show but other players will no longer be prevented from attacking.
– Resolved UI error that would sometimes appear when distributing Titles.
- Recipients: All Lords that logged in to the game before the 7/12 Maintenance period will receive the following compensation:
– 24-Hour Peace Shield
– 1,000,000 Gold
– Lord’s AP Potion (10,000 AP)
* The rewards will be given after the maintenance is complete.
* The Peace Shield will be immediately applied. If a Peace Shield is currently active, the expiration time will be extended.
* We strongly recommend players to link their accounts before the maintenance period begins.
* The maintenance schedule and/or update content are subject to change.
* Buff items used before the maintenance period will have their remaining time consumed.
We hope you find these improvements useful in your quest for the throne.
Go forth, Descendants!