Rise of Firstborn will be undergoing maintenance on Wednesday, May 10th, 2023. Unlike our previous two releases, this maintenance period will involve downtime.
For this reason, please note that the game will be inaccessible during the maintenance period.
Read on for more information.
Wednesday May 10th, 2023 8:50 AM – 3:00 PM (PDT)
Wednesday May 10th, 2023 08:50 – 15:00 (System Time)
- The Divine Era is upon us! A new season event will be available after maintenance that will track your progress through the campaign of the Divine Legion. This will last for 4 months, and at the end, the most stalwart crusaders will be rewarded with exclusive cosmetics.
- A new growth mission, the Divine Era, will be available upon reaching Citadel level 45. This will provide a number of quests centered around the Divine Legion and their equipment that will reward you with Divine Caches, which contain your choice of Quartzite, Divine Tomes or Faith.
- Den of Thieves will begin spawning on the world map across all kingdoms
- The King’s Bounty, a weekly event to eradicate thieves, will begin- READ MORE HERE
- New equipment will be available by destroying Dens of Thieves and upgrade materials can be earned by selling surplus equipment you earn as well as participating in the King’s Bounty event.
- For a limited time we are allowing Aspirant, Willful and Ferocious gear to be sold for special crafting materials used by the Divine Legion. Please Note: We have temporarily removed the ability to sell or dismantle Regal Equipment. We intend to make changes to this equipment in the near future and do not want players to sell it erroneously.
Quality of Life:
- More Presets!
You asked and we found a way to make it work! As such, we have added in an additional 15 presets that will be available within the Exchange All Equipment screen.
- Display: Hero Items will show as stacked
Previously, each item would be listed individually meaning that some players had many items to scroll through. Now, all Hero Items will be stacked according to their type, grade and enhancement level. Items that are equipped to a Hero or that are engraved will not show as stacked and will instead be listed individually.
- Recipients: All Lords that logged in to the game before the 5/10 Maintenance period will receive the following compensation:
– 24-Hour Peace Shield
– For this maintenance specifically, we’re increasing the gold reward to 5,000,000 Gold!
– Lord’s AP Potion (10,000 AP)
* The rewards will be given after the maintenance is complete.
* The Peace Shield will be immediately applied. If a Peace Shield is currently active, the expiration time will be extended.
* We strongly recommend players to link their accounts before the maintenance period begins.
* The maintenance schedule and/or update content are subject to change.
* Buff items used before the maintenance period will have their remaining time consumed.
We hope you find these improvements useful in your quest for the throne.
Go forth, Descendants!