Titanic Alliance War is back again and this time, we’ve added 2x Spartan Titan Shards to the Milestone Rewards! You can read more about the upcoming Spartan Titan HERE.
So ready your Alliances, gather your Titans and battle it out to prove your strength! During the event, Alliances will earn extra points by deploying Titans to destroy their enemies.
All leagues can also earn points by attacking strongholds and monsters. For smaller Kingdoms in League 3, 4 and Protected Kingdoms who would still like to contribute to the war effort, points can be earned by completing research and constructing your Kingdom!
■ Titanic Alliance War
- 6/11 (Sun) 12:00 AM – 6/11 (Sun) 11:49 PM (PDT)
- 6/11 (Sun) 00:00 – 6/11 (Sun) 23:49 (System Time)
- 6/12 (Mon) 12:00 AM – 6/12 (Mon) 11:59 PM (PDT)
- 6/12 (Mon) 00:00 – 6/12 (Mon) 23:59 (System Time)
- 6/13 (Tue) 12:00 AM – 6/14 (Wed) 12:00 AM (PDT)
- 6/13 (Tue) 00:00 – 6/14 (Wed) 00:00 (System Time)
Alliance War Buffs
The “95% Revive Cost Reduction” and “95% Healing Cost Reduction” Buffs will take effect during the Alliance War – Battle Period.
Titanic Alliance War Points
Titanic Alliance War scoring gives priority to combat and Titan-related conditions.!
- Enemy Titan Damaged
- Own Titan Repaired
- Kill Troops with Titan
Score double points for these activities during the Growth Period:
- Kill Monsters
- Destroy Chaotic Strongholds
- Destroy Defiled Strongholds
■ Alliance War Season Event
- 6/12 (Mon) 12:00 AM – 6/14 (Wed) 12:00 AM (PDT)
- 6/12 (Mon) 00:00 – 6/14 (Wed) 00:00 (System Time)
Season Event Details
If you achieve the conditions and earn points during the event period, you will receive Achievement and Rank Rewards according to your total accumulated points.
The Points Acquisition Conditions for the Season Alliance War Event are as shown below.
- Gather Resources
- Troop Training / Kills / Death
- Building Construction / Upgrade / Enhancement Completion Power
- Research Completion Power
- Hunt Monsters
- Eliminate Chaotic/Defiled Strongholds
* You cannot get points for hunting Elite Monsters
* Lords who are not participating in the Alliance War can still participate in this event.
* Ranking will be aggregated from all Kingdoms.
* Conditions achieved in other Kingdoms will also count towards the player’s points.
* Points can only be earned during the Season Progression. Points cannot be earned during the Standby or Result Checking Periods.
* For more details regarding the Alliance War Season Event and its rewards, please check out the Point Event section in the game.
* Check the contents of chests by clicking on them and going to “Select/Chance to Obtain”.
For more information on the Alliance War, check out the guide below.
Go forth, Descendants!