A new patch will take place to add new events and packages. Full patch details and information about this week’s events can be found below:
■ 10/25 Patch Notes
Patch Schedule (New Time):
- 10/25 (Wed) Starts at 10:00 AM (PDT)
- 10/25 (Wed) Starts at 10:00 (System Time)
1. (Updated 10/25) New 1000% Troop Attack/HP/Defense Buffs and -300% Enemy Troop Attack/HP/Defense Debuffs!
600% buffs and -100% debuffs will be adjusted from Immortal to Epic (you may notice the background has changed to purple on those). New 1000% and -300% versions of those buffs/debuffs will begin rolling out over the coming weeks and months.
2. Blood Moon War changes
- Inferno events will run for 6 hours, focusing on world map activities. You will still be able to score for building, researching and training troops in both alliance events and Blood Moon War itself.
- Reward payouts will mostly consist of Blood Moon Coins. Still valuable items from old rewards and event center will be available in Blood Moon Coin Shop instead.
- Increased points for strongholds lvl 36-45 and monsters lvl 46-50.
- Reduced points for gathering resources and adjusted lower tier troop points.
3. Spooky Alliance War
Chests of Treats added to the reward payouts of Alliance War and Alliance War Season Event.
4. Increased the amount of Trick or Treat Chests in the Event Center
Note: This change will not be available until after the patch ends.
5. New packages in the shop
- Spooky Luxury Package
- Recruitment Rush
- Blood Moon Battle
- Convenient Blood Moon Package
- Brutal Alliance War (Monday)
- Resource Bonanza (Monday)
6. Event Center
Tripled Trick or Treat Chest payouts in Growth, Skirmish, Replenish events- NOTE: This update will not take effect until after the patch.
- Growth Event – Sunday, Monday.
- Skirmish Event – Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday.
- Replenish Event – Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
* These data changes will be applied upon reconnecting to the game after the patch. Events and Packages can be found in the game after the day reset, unless otherwise stated.
■ Spooky Alliance War
- 10/29 (Sun) 12:00 AM – 10/29 (Sun) 11:54 PM (PDT)
- 10/29 (Sun) 00:00 – 10/29 (Sun) 23:54 (System Time)
- 10/30 (Mon) 12:00 AM – 10/30 (Mon) 11:59 PM (PDT)
- 10/30 (Mon) 00:00 – 10/30 (Mon) 23:59 (System Time)
- 10/31 (Tue) 12:00 AM – 11/01 (Wed) 12:00 AM (PDT)
- 10/31 (Tue) 00:00 – 11/01 (Wed) 00:00 (System Time)
Alliance War Buffs
The “95% Revive Cost Reduction” and “95% Healing Cost Reduction” Buffs will take effect during the Alliance War – Battle Period.
■ Spooky Alliance War Season Event
- 10/30 (Mon) 12:00 AM – 11/01 (Wed) 12:00 AM (PDT)
- 10/30 (Mon) 00:00 – 11/01 (Wed) 00:00 (System Time)
■ Blood Moon War
- 10/26 (Fri) 3:00 PM – 10/29 (Sun) 2:59 PM (PDT)
- 10/26 (Fri) 15:00 – 10/29 (Sun) 14:59 (System Time)
Victorious Kingdom’s Control Period
- 10/29 (Sun) 3:00 PM – 10/30 (Mon) 2:59 PM (PDT)
- 10/29 (Sun) 15:00 – 10/30 (Mon) 14:59 (System Time)
Blood Moon World Buffs
- Injured Troop Capacity increased by 10,000,000
- Revive Cost Reduction 75%
- 100% March Speed Up
- 100% Gathering Boost
* The buffs above will take effect in Blood Moon from the start of the War Period until the last day of the Control Period.
Go Forth, Descendants!