A new patch will take place to add new events and packages. Full patch details can be found below:
■ 10/11 Patch Notes
- 10/11 (Wed) Starts at 8:55 AM (PDT)
- 10/11 (Wed) Starts at 8:55 (System Time)
1. Season of the Profane (Season Event)
A chill begins to settle in and festivity begins to keep the dark at bay. Dive into the spirit of Halloween as you open Trick or Treat Chests: who knows what tasty treats you may receive! Or does something more sinister await? You may instead find yourself face to face with wickedness, receiving a Mark of the Profane. This mysterious relic serves no purpose, but someone is watching….
Through the rest of October, Trick or Treat chests will be available in various events. Occasionally you won’t receive a treat chest at all, instead you’ll get a Mark of the Profane. A points event will run until the end of the month that rewards the collecting of these Marks with gold, resources and speed-up milestones. The most profane players that rank high enough will be rewarded with exclusive cosmetics such as a brand new portrait frame, nameplate and your choice of Lord or Lady portrait. Though these Cosmetics do not have buffs, they are unique to this Event and will never be seen again!
- 10/12 (Thu) 12:00 AM – 10/31 (Tue) 12:00 AM (PDT)
- 10/12 (Thu) 00:00 – 10/31 (Tue) 00:00 (System Time)
2. Event Center
- Growth Event – Sunday, Monday.
- Skirmish Event – Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday.
- Replenish Event – Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
*Targets and rewards reset daily. Remember to claim earned rewards before midnight (System Time).
*Skirmish Event grants points for ‘Kill Troop Power’, where only enemy killed troops count. Enemy injured troops and the attacker’s own dead/injured troops don’t.
3. New packages in the shop
- Top Tier Royal Speed Up Bundle Package
- Lightning-fast Construction
- Joy of the Hunt
- Trick or Treat!
- Brutal Alliance War (Monday)
* These data changes will be applied upon reconnecting to the game after the patch. Events and Packages can be found in the game after the day reset, unless otherwise stated.
Go Forth, Descendants!