A new patch will take place to add new events and packages. Full patch details can be found below:
■ 1/25 Patch Notes
- 1/25 (Wed) Starts at 8:55 AM (PST)
- 1/25 (Wed) Starts at 09:55 (System Time)
1. New Building Enhancements
Developer Commentary: Citadel 50: Part II: Enhancement Levels
This week we release the other half of Citadel 50, Enhancement Levels. Broadly, we’re increasing the power offered by Enhancement Levels to keep them a relevant part of the balance of the game. Instead of introducing a new currency, Enhancement Levels 46-50 require Orbs of Trial and Titan’s Tears, making use of one currency that has been around for a long time and another currency that was introduced last Fall.
We have also introduced Enhancement Levels for the Inn, Temple, and Forge, which improve Hero Attack, Defense, and HP respectively. This addition, while straightforward, keeps hero stats in alignment with the rest of the game’s balance.
In addition to making some updates to the Dark Moon store in last week’s release, we are continuing to assess other Quality of Life improvements and player suggestions for upcoming patches. We will have more to share on this soon!
2. Event Center
- Skirmish Event – Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday.
- Replenish Event – Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
- Growth Event – Sunday, Monday.
*Targets and rewards reset daily. Remember to claim earned rewards before midnight (System Time).
3. New packages in the shop
- Forgemaster’s Bounty
- For the Titans!
- Tooth vs Claw Bundle
- Tactician’s Training Package
- Divine Knowledge
- Brave Companions
- Brutal Alliance War
* These data changes will be applied upon reconnecting to the game after the patch. Events and Packages can be found in the game after the day reset, unless otherwise stated.
Go Forth, Descendants!