A new patch will take place to add new events and packages. Full patch details can be found below:
■ 4/26 Patch Notes
- 4/26 (Wed) Starts at 8:55 AM (PDT)
- 4/26 (Wed) Starts at 08:55 (System Time)
1. Kingdom Donation Event
- After the 4/26 Patch – Before the 5/03 Patch (PDT)
- After the 4/26 Patch – Before the 5/03 Patch (System Time)
During the event new items such as Economy Pet Scrolls and Regal Champion Material Chests will be made available for donating. The number of Daily Donations per player, per day is increased from 4 to 10. The number of Daily Donations per Kingdom is raised from 20 to 100.
*The new Items can only be donated during the Event Period. After the Event has concluded, only the Items with the Number of Claims still remaining can be claimed.
2. Blood Moon Event Center Event
Eliminate Bloody Strongholds during Blood Moon for additional rewards! Remember to claim your rewards before the event ends
Blood Moon Event Center Event Start/End Times:
- 4/27 (Thu) 12:00 AM – 5/03 (Wed) 11:59 PM (PDT)
- 4/27 (Thu) 00:00 – 5/03 (Wed) 23:59 (System Time)
*Remember to claim earned rewards before the event ends!
3. Event Center
- Growth Event – Sunday, Monday.
- Skirmish Event – Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday.
- Replenish Event – Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
*Targets and rewards reset daily. Remember to claim earned rewards before midnight (System Time).
*Skirmish Event grants points for ‘Kill Troop Power’, where only enemy killed troops count. Enemy injured troops and the attacker’s own dead/injured troops don’t.
4. New packages in the shop
- Blood Moon Battle
- Immortal Alliance Package
- Tooth vs Claw Bundle
- Daily Necessities
- The Last Stand
* These data changes will be applied upon reconnecting to the game after the patch. Events and Packages can be found in the game after the day reset, unless otherwise stated.
Go Forth, Descendants!