It’s time for a new Titanic Alliance War, where Alliances battle each other to prove their strength! As a Titanic War, Alliances will earn extra points by deploying Titans to destroy their enemies.
All leagues can also earn points by attacking strongholds and monsters. For smaller Kingdoms in League 3, 4 and Protected Kingdoms who would still like to contribute to the war effort, points can be earned by completing research and constructing your Kingdom!
■ Titanic Alliance War
Titanic Alliance War Changes
The following adjustments have been made to Titanic Alliance War based on the feedback from our players.
Score double points for these activities during the Growth Period:
- Kill Monsters
- Destroy Chaotic Strongholds
- Destroy Defiled Strongholds
So far we have received some great feedback on the current Titanic Alliance War and will continue working towards implementing some of those changes in future iterations of this event. If you haven’t provided feedback yet, please do continue to share this as it will help shape future versions of the event!
- 11/12 (Sat) 11:00 PM – 11/13 (Sun) 10:49 PM (PST)
- 11/13 (Sun) 00:00 – 11/13 (Sun) 23:49 (System Time)
- 11/13 (Sun) 11:00 PM – 11/14 (Mon) 10:59 PM (PST)
- 11/14 (Mon) 00:00 – 11/14 (Mon) 23:59 (System Time)
- 11/14 (Mon) 11:00 PM – 11/15 (Wed) 11:00 PM (PST)
- 11/15 (Tue) 00:00 – 11/16 (Wed) 00:00 (System Time)
Alliance War Buffs
The “95% Revive Cost Reduction” and “95% Healing Cost Reduction” Buffs will take effect during the Alliance War – Battle Period.
Alliance War Participation Requirements
- League 1 – At least 15 trillion in Alliance Power
- League 2 – At least 5 trillion in Alliance Power
- Leagues 3 & 4 – No restrictions
- League 5, Protected Kingdom League – No restrictions
* An Alliance must have an Alliance Sanctuary to participate in the Alliance War.
* An Alliance must have at least ten (10) Alliance members in order to participate in the Alliance War.
* Members who join an Alliance after the Alliance War Application Period cannot earn Alliance War points nor invade other Kingdoms.
Titanic Alliance War Points
This iteration has incorporated some feedback into the points structure, which is something we will continue to monitor and assess for future iterations of the event. Titanic Alliance War scoring will give priority to combat and also includes the following Titan-related conditions.
- Enemy Titan Damaged
- Own Titan Repaired
- Kill Troops with Titan
* This Alliance War will not have a companion Season Event just yet but we will be running a regular Alliance War Season Event.
Recently updated Personal Ranking Rewards include these new items:
- NEW Titan Tears
- Titan Core Chests
- Titan Fragment Chests
- Titan XP
- Titan Repair Speedups
For more information on the Alliance War, check out the guide below.
■ Alliance War Season Event
- 10/31 (Sun) 11:00 PM – 11/01 (Tue) 11:00 PM (PST)
- 10/31 (Mon) 00:00 – 11/01 (Wed) 00:00 (System Time)
Season Event Details
If you achieve the conditions and earn points during the event period, you will receive Achievement and Rank Rewards according to your total accumulated points.
The Points Acquisition Conditions for the Season Alliance War Event are as shown below.
- Gather Resources
- Troop Training / Kills / Death
- Building Construction / Upgrade / Enhancement Completion Power
- Research Completion Power
- Hunt Monsters
- Eliminate Chaotic/Defiled Strongholds
* You cannot get points for hunting Elite Monsters
* Lords who are not participating in the Alliance War can still participate in this event.
* Ranking will be aggregated from all Kingdoms.
* Conditions achieved in other Kingdoms will also count towards the player’s points.
* Points can only be earned during the Season Progression. Points cannot be earned during the Standby or Result Checking Periods.
For more details regarding the Alliance War Season Event, please check out the Point Event section in the game.
Achievement and Rank rewards details can be found in the game when the event begins. Check the contents of chests by clicking on them and going to “Select/Chance to Obtain”.
Prove that your Alliance is the most powerful in all of the Kingdoms.
Cooperate in battles together with your Alliance to acquire special rewards!
Go forth, Descendants!