It’s time for another Titanic Alliance War, where Alliances battle each other to prove their strength! During the event, Alliances will earn extra points by deploying Titans to destroy their enemies.
UPDATE: Point criteria for both Titan Heal and Titan Damage points have temporarily been removed whilst we work to resolve the scoring issue of Damage points and assess the balance of Heal points. Players will still gain points from killing troops of a specific tier with a Titan. The full list of point conditions can be found in the game, once the event begins.
All leagues can also earn points by attacking strongholds and monsters. For smaller Kingdoms in League 3, 4 and Protected Kingdoms who would still like to contribute to the war effort, points can be earned by completing research and constructing your Kingdom!
■ Titanic Alliance War
- 2/18 (Sat) 11:00 PM – 2/19 (Sun) 10:49 PM (PST)
- 2/19 (Sun) 00:00 – 2/19 (Sun) 23:49 (System Time)
- 2/19 (Sun) 11:00 PM – 2/20 (Mon) 10:59 PM (PST)
- 2/20 (Mon) 00:00 – 2/20 (Mon) 23:59 (System Time)
- 2/20 (Mon) 11:00 PM – 2/21 (Tue) 11:00 PM (PST)
- 2/21 (Tue) 00:00 – 2/22 (Wed) 00:00 (System Time)
Alliance War Buffs
The “95% Revive Cost Reduction” and “95% Healing Cost Reduction” Buffs will take effect during the Alliance War – Battle Period.
Score double points for these activities during the Growth Period:
- Kill Monsters
- Destroy Chaotic Strongholds
- Destroy Defiled Strongholds
■ Alliance War Season Event
- 2/19 (Sun) 11:00 PM – 1/21 (Tue) 11:00 PM (PST)
- 2/20 (Mon) 00:00 – 2/22 (Wed) 00:00 (System Time)
Season Event Details
If you achieve the conditions and earn points during the event period, you will receive Achievement and Rank Rewards according to your total accumulated points.
The Points Acquisition Conditions for the Season Alliance War Event are as shown below.
- Gather Resources
- Troop Training / Kills / Death
- Building Construction / Upgrade / Enhancement Completion Power
- Research Completion Power
- Hunt Monsters
- Eliminate Chaotic/Defiled Strongholds
* You cannot get points for hunting Elite Monsters
* Lords who are not participating in the Alliance War can still participate in this event.
* Ranking will be aggregated from all Kingdoms.
* Conditions achieved in other Kingdoms will also count towards the player’s points.
* Points can only be earned during the Season Progression. Points cannot be earned during the Standby or Result Checking Periods.
* For more details regarding the Alliance War Season Event and its rewards, please check out the Point Event section in the game.
* Check the contents of chests by clicking on them and going to “Select/Chance to Obtain”.
For more information on the Alliance War, check out the guide below.
Go forth, Descendants!