It’s time for a brand new Titanic Alliance War, where Alliances battle each other to prove their strength! As a Titanic War, Alliances will earn extra points by deploying Titans to destroy their enemies.
All leagues can also earn points by attacking strongholds and monsters. For smaller Kingdoms in League 3/4 and Protected Kingdoms who would still like to contribute to the war effort, points can be earned by completing research and constructing your Kingdom!
■ Titanic Alliance War
- 10/23 (Sun) 12:00 AM – 10/23 (Sun) 11:49 PM (PDT)
- 10/23 (Sun) 00:00 – 10/23 (Sun) 23:49 (System Time)
- 10/24 (Mon) 12:00 AM – 10/24 (Mon) 11:59 PM (PDT)
- 10/24 (Mon) 00:00 – 10/24 (Mon) 23:59 (System Time)
- 10/25 (Tue) 12:00 AM – 10/26 (Wed) 12:00 AM (PDT)
- 10/25 (Tue) 00:00 – 10/26 (Wed) 00:00 (System Time)
Alliance War Buffs
The “95% Revive Cost Reduction” and “95% Healing Cost Reduction” Buffs will take effect during the Alliance War – Battle Period.
Alliance War Participation Requirements
- League 1 – At least 15 trillion in Alliance Power
- League 2 – At least 5 trillion in Alliance Power
- Leagues 3, 4, Protected Kingdom League – No restrictions
* An Alliance must have an Alliance Sanctuary to participate in the Alliance War.
* An Alliance must have at least ten (10) Alliance members in order to participate in the Alliance War.
* Members who join an Alliance after the Alliance War Application Period cannot earn Alliance War points nor invade other Kingdoms.
Titanic Alliance War Points
This Alliance War’s scoring system will continue giving priority to the combat and will also add Titan-related conditions.
- Enemy Titan Damaged
- Own Titan Repaired
- Kill Troops with Titan
* This Alliance War will not have a companion Season Event just yet but we will be running a regular Alliance War Season Event.
For more information on the Alliance War, check out the guide below.
Prove that your Alliance is the most powerful in all of the Kingdoms.
Cooperate in battles together with your Alliance to acquire special rewards!
Go forth, Descendants!