Phantom World is summoning every alliance to explore the new battlefield.
Read on Descendant to learn how to prepare to enter this new world of battle.
■ Phantom World
Phantom World Changes
The following adjustments have been made based on the feedback we received since the last Phantom World.
- The Capital and Sanctuaries will be vulnerable every 2 hours for 1 hour.
- Points for holding Capital changed to 25 billion per troop per minute.
- Points for holding a Sanctuary changed to 5 billion per troop per minute.
- The War Period changed to 36 hours.
- 11/10 (Thu) 11:00 AM – 11/11 (Fri) 9:00 AM (PST)
- 11/10 (Thu) 12:00 – 11/11 (Fri) 10:00 (System Time)
- 11/11 (Fri) 9:00 AM – 11/11 (Fri) 10:59 AM (PST)
- 11/11 (Fri) 10:00 – 11/11 (Fri) 11:59 (System Time)
- 11/11 (Fri) 11:00 AM – 11/12 (Sat) 11:00 PM (PST)
- 11/11 (Fri) 12:00 – 11/13 (Sun) 00:00 (System Time)
- 11/12 (Sat) 11:00 PM – 11/13 (Sun) 11:00 PM (PST)
- 11/13 (Sun) 00:00 – 11/14 (Mon) 00:00 (System Time)
**Note: Alliance members who joined during the War Period can’t participate in the Phantom World and can’t receive rewards.
Phantom World Overview
- Enlistment: Phantom World starts with a registration period where each Alliance is able to choose from 4 available leagues.
- Matchmaking: Once the registration period ends, Alliances will be automatically assembled into teams. Alliances grouped together as the same team cannot attack against each other.
- Enter Phantom World: During the war period, players enter Phantom World using a Phantom World teleport scroll. Activate special Phantom World Peace Shield upon entry to protect your castle. Regular Peace Shields can’t be used in Phantom World.
- Phantom World Troops: Attack Phantom World strongholds with your regular troops to obtain special Phantom World Troops as a reward.
- Phantom World Troops can only be used in the Phantom World, and are required to attack the Capital and Sanctuaries.
- Phantom World Troops can be sent to other members on the same team.
- Phantom World Troops cannot be used to attack strongholds or other players.
- Support Teammates: Players within the same Phantom World Team can send their Phantom World Troops to help strengthen other players within their team. When the new troops are sent, the ownership is also transferred.
- (Low-level players can participate indirectly in competitive contents by sending the “new troops” to high-level players.)
- Capital and Sanctuaries: Attack the Capital/Sanctuaries using Phantom World Troops.
- The Capital and Sanctuaries are only vulnerable every 2 hours for 1 hour at a time during the war phase.
- The Capital and Sanctuaries are initially defended by NPC troops, and the team who reduces the durability to zero, will conquer it. Opposing teams will then be able to engage in PVP to earn control.
- Score: Earn points for your team by attacking strongholds, acquiring troops, attacking the capital, sanctuaries, and other players.
Rewards & Scoring Requirements
Participants can earn Individual Contribution and Team Rank rewards by completing the following conditions during the War Period.
- Phantom World Capital Conquered
- Conquer Phantom World Sanctuaries
- Kill a PvP Troop in Phantom World Capital
- Get a Troop Killed in Phantom World Capital
- Kill a PvP Troop in Phantom World Sanctuary
- Get a Troop Killed in Phantom World Sanctuary
- Eliminate a Shadow Stronghold
- Eliminate a Phantom Stronghold
- Kill Troops
- Troops Lost
*The following activities don’t score points in Phantom World: Troops Trained, Construct Buildings, Enhance Building, Complete Research.
Go Forth, Descendants!