Prepare your Heroes, the Monster Hunting Season Event has returned!
Hunt down monsters and strongholds to earn rewards. However, it’s important to note Descendants that attacking Bloody Strongholds will cancel any active peace shields. In return, you’ll earn twice as many points than those provided from Chaotic Strongholds!
Read on for more information.
■ Monster Hunting Season Event
Season Event Schedule
- 10/27 (Thu) 12:00 AM – 11/03 (Thu) 12:00 AM (PDT)
- 10/27 (Thu) 00:00 – 11/03 (Thu) 00:00 (System Time)
Season Event Details
If you achieve the conditions and earn points during the event period, you will receive Achievement and Rank Rewards according to your total accumulated points.
The Points Acquisition Conditions for the Hunting Season Event are as shown below.
- Hunt regular monsters and Horseless Headman event monsters
- Eliminate Chaotic/Bloody Strongholds
* You cannot get points for hunting Elite Monsters
* Ranking will be aggregated from all Kingdoms.
* Conditions achieved in other Kingdoms will also count towards the player’s points.
For more details regarding the Monster Hunting Season Event, please check out the Point Event section in the game.
Achievement and Rank rewards details can be found in the game when the event begins. Check the contents of chests by clicking on them and going to “Select/Chance to Obtain”.
Go forth, Descendants!