It’s time for another all-out Alliance War, where Alliances battle each other to prove their strength! As this is a Brutal War, Alliances will earn the most points by destroying their enemies. For the smaller Alliance members who want to contribute to the war effort, points can be earned by researching, constructing your Kingdom, and destroying Chaotic Strongholds!
■ Brutal Alliance War
- 3/11 (Sat) 11:00 PM (PST) – 3/12 (Sun) 11:49 PM (PDT)
- 3/12 (Sun) 00:00 – 3/12 (Sun) 23:49 (System Time)
- 3/13 (Mon) 12:00 AM – 3/13 (Mon) 11:59 PM (PDT)
- 3/13 (Mon) 00:00 – 3/13 (Mon) 23:59 (System Time)
- 3/14 (Tue) 12:00 AM – 3/15 (Wed) 12:00 AM (PDT)
- 3/14 (Tue) 00:00 – 3/15 (Wed) 00:00 (System Time)
Alliance War Buffs
The “95% Revive Cost Reduction” and “95% Healing Cost Reduction” Buffs will take effect during the Alliance War – Battle Period.
■ Brutal Alliance War Season Event
- 3/13 (Mon) 12:00 AM – 3/15 (Wed) 12:00 AM (PDT)
- 3/13 (Mon) 00:00 – 3/15 (Wed) 00:00 (System Time)
Season Event Details
If you achieve the conditions and earn points during the event period, you will receive Achievement and Rank Rewards according to your total accumulated points.
The Points Acquisition Conditions for the Season Alliance War Event are as shown below.
- Gather Resources
- Troop Training / Kills / Death
- Building Construction / Upgrade / Enhancement Completion Power
- Research Completion Power
- Hunt Monsters
- Eliminate Chaotic/Defiled Strongholds
* You cannot get points for hunting Elite Monsters
* Lords who are not participating in the Alliance War can still participate in this event.
* Ranking will be aggregated from all Kingdoms.
* Conditions achieved in other Kingdoms will also count towards the player’s points.
* Points can only be earned during the Season Progression. Points cannot be earned during the Standby or Result Checking Periods.
* For more details regarding the Alliance War Season Event and its rewards, please check out the Point Event section in the game.
* Check the contents of chests by clicking on them and going to “Select/Chance to Obtain”.
For more information on the Alliance War, check out the guide below.
Go forth, Descendants!