It’s time for another all-out Alliance War, where Alliances battle each other to prove their strength! As this is a Brutal War, Alliances will earn the most points by destroying their enemies. For the smaller Alliance members who want to contribute to the war effort, points can be earned by researching, constructing your Kingdom, and destroying Chaotic Strongholds!
■ Brutal Alliance War
- 12/03 (Sat) 11:00 PM – 12/04 (Sun) 10:49 PM (PST)
- 12/04 (Sun) 00:00 – 12/04 (Sun) 23:49 (System Time)
- 12/04 (Sun) 11:00 PM – 12/05 (Mon) 10:59 PM (PST)
- 12/05 (Mon) 00:00 – 12/05 (Mon) 23:59 (System Time)
- 12/05 (Mon) 11:00 PM – 12/06 (Wed) 11:00 PM (PST)
- 12/06 (Tue) 00:00 – 12/07 (Wed) 00:00 (System Time)
Alliance War Buffs
The “95% Revive Cost Reduction” and “95% Healing Cost Reduction” Buffs will take effect during the Alliance War – Battle Period.
Alliance War Participation Requirements
- League 1 – At least 15 trillion in Alliance Power
- League 2 – At least 5 trillion in Alliance Power
- Leagues 3 & 4 – No restrictions
- League 5, Protected Kingdom League – No restrictions
* An Alliance must have an Alliance Sanctuary to participate in the Alliance War.
* An Alliance must have at least ten (10) Alliance members in order to participate in the Alliance War.
* Members who join an Alliance after the Alliance War Application Period cannot earn Alliance War points nor invade other Kingdoms.
■ Brutal Alliance War Season Event
- 12/04 (Sun) 11:00 PM – 12/06 (Tue) 10:59 PM (PST)
- 12/05 (Mon) 00:00 – 12/07 (Tue) 23:59 (System Time)
Season Event Details
If you achieve the conditions and earn points during the event period, you will receive Achievement and Rank Rewards according to your total accumulated points. Achievement and Rank rewards details can be found in the game when the event begins. Check the contents of chests by clicking on them and going to “Select/Chance to Obtain”.
The Points Acquisition Conditions for the Season Alliance War Event are as shown below.
- Gather Resources
- Troop Training / Kills / Death
- Building Construction / Upgrade / Enhancement Completion Power
- Research Completion Power
- Hunt Monsters
- Eliminate Chaotic/Defiled Strongholds
* You cannot get points for hunting Elite Monsters
* Lords who are not participating in the Alliance War can still participate in this event.
* Ranking will be aggregated from all Kingdoms.
* Conditions achieved in other Kingdoms will also count towards the player’s points.
* Points can only be earned during the Season Progression.
For more details regarding the Brutal Alliance War Season Event, please check out the Point Event section in the game.
Prove that your Alliance is the most powerful in all of the Kingdoms.
Cooperate in battles together with your Alliance to acquire special rewards!
Go forth, Descendants!