On August 10th, @ 6 PM PDT, we’ll be bringing the game down for a two-hour maintenance to remove excessive resources gained from the 07/13 Furnace Event.
The following account changes will be made:
– RSS gained will be removed in the same quantity and will send players down to a negative state if applicable. Food will not go lower than 0.
– Gold will be removed in the same quantity and will send players down to a negative state if applicable.
– Battle Coins will be removed in the same quantity that was gained.
– Speed-Ups will be reduced by the amount gained and will not go lower than 0 if applicable.
– Resources burned in the furnace will be returned in the same quantities.
This is the final action the team is taking regarding the Furnace Event issue that occurred. If you believe your account was erroneously affected or experiencing a glitch related to the resource removal, please reach out to support, and we will work with you on a case-by-case basis.
As Jamie mentioned last week, we’ve learned from our missteps and will be taking a more thorough approach to reviewing all content and features. We thank everyone for their patience and understanding regarding this matter, your feedback was invaluable to the team in coming to this decision.